Are you looking for a morning skincare routine?
Do you find yourself changing your skincare products depending on the season?
Wouldn’t it be better to have a routine that can withstand all seasons?
Well, we heard you!
We understand the importance of layering, that’s why we curated the best skincare products for your morning skincare routine!
1. It's important to cleanse in the morning to wash away any dirt and bacteria that your face picked up from your pillow. Plus, other products can easily be absorbed by the skin if it doesn't have multiple layers of product from last night. So, always start your day by cleansing.
Our Tea Tree Cleanser is a gel-type cleanser that is perfect for eliminating impurities and purifying the skin. Tea tree is known to cleanse without stripping the skin of its essential moisture, and also for being acne-prone and oily skin type friendly! — You’re getting the moisture you need and preventing breakouts at the same time!
2. Next is our Hyaluronic Serum! This lightweight hydration hero contains Vitamin C, a well-known antioxidant ingredient that inhibits melanin production, Vitamin E to help nourish and protect skin from damage caused by free radicals, and Jojoba oil and tea tree oil to help with inflammation. A guarantee to lock in all the moisture on your face while keeping it soothed and calm.
Whether you have dry, oily, or combo skin type, Hyaluronic Acid is an awesome ingredient that doesn't clog pores or leave your skin feeling heavy, that's why it's a staple for most people nowadays!
Baebody's Hyaluronic Serum is lightweight and is easily absorbed by the skin! It doesn't leave a sticky feeling, making it perfect for your summer escapades. And if it’s freezing outside, our serum is packed and can provide an intense hit of hydration!
3. Next is to seal in the moisture with our Powerful Eye Gel, keep your eyes hydrated by adding a layer after the serum! Our Eye Gel is formulated to be lightweight yet it is heavily induced with Vitamin E, Matrixyl 3000 & Peptide Complex to help reduce puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles! So next time you wonder why we’re the #1 best-selling Eye Gel on Amazon, you’ll know!
Moisturizing the eye area is essential, especially if you're putting on makeup. It helps the makeup adhere to the skin, as moisturizing can temporarily mask lines and creases.
4. Now, it's time to moisturize and brighten with our Vitamin C Moisturizer. According to an article by Refinery29, it is best used in the morning since “its antioxidant properties act as a shield to deflect pollution and other environmental aggressors.” Interesting, right?
So, if you're looking to brighten sunspots or even out skin discoloration, our brightening and energizing Vitamin C moisturizer is just right for you! It targets hyperpigmentation and sunspots and it contains Vitamin B5 to provide deep hydration and shea butter to soften the skin! You're now guaranteed to have healthy-looking and glowing skin as the days go by.
5. Lastly, and this should be the most important part of your A.M. routine, that is your sunscreen! Don’t let all those efforts go to waste! Protect your skin from harmful UV rays with a trusted sunscreen.
While soaking up the sun sounds fun, it may not all be that good for your skin! Harmful UV rays can still penetrate into your skin regardless of season. Your sunscreen will act as your skin's defense barrier, so don't forget to wear it -- even during winter!
Lucky for us, there are plenty of sunscreen types available on the market, it just depends on what you prefer. Whether you want a matte finish or a dewy one, you're bound to find one that you like best.
We do recommend Supergoop! GlowScreen, this gel-type sunscreen also acts as a makeup gripping primer with a natural finish and it's oil-free! Or Coola’s Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops with SPF 30 if you're feeling dry! Coola's Full Spectrum 360 contains hyaluronic acid, making it a *very* hydrating sunscreen.
Oh, and did we mention every product on this list is vegan and cruelty-free?
To sum up our recommended morning skincare routine:
- Tea Tree Cleanser - for eliminating impurities without stripping moisture.
- Hyaluronic Serum - for retaining moisture and nourishing skin.
- Eye Gel - for reducing puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles.
- Vit C Moisturizer - for brightening and evening out skin tone.
- Sunscreen - for skin protection against harmful UV rays.