5 Reasons to Love Baebody’s Eye Gel
Eye care is crucial to your skin care routine. The eye area is the very first part of your face to show signs of aging. Because the skin around the eyes is very delicate, extremely thin and lacks oil glands, moisturizing with an eye cream, not just a moisturizer, is necessary to help restore and rejuvenate this area.
With hundreds of eye creams and serums, it gets complicated knowing which products actually contain the best ingredients for all skin types. Baebody’s eye gel is the #1 top seller on Amazon and is a fan-favorite among skincare experts. If you want to get the best results from your skin care routine without causing eye irritation, let’s talk about the many reasons why you should love baebody’s eye gel.
1. It’s powered by natural ingredients.
Natural ingredients make all the difference. If you read the back of most moisturizers, they probably give a warning to “avoid the eye area when using.” Some moisturizers contain chemicals that may be harmful to sensitive skin with fragrances and preservatives that are irritating to the eyes. Baebody’s eye gel is powered by natural ingredients that also promote skin health (win-win). Our baebody eye gel features:
- Peptide Complex: Peptides are chains of amino acids that act as building blocks of certain proteins needed by the skin, like collagen and elastin. (No collagen or elastin? Wrinkles, brittle nails and dry hair that’s prone to breakage – oh my!) Though peptides are already present in the skin, collagen production decreases with age and our bodies view peptides as ‘signals’ to produce more collagen, which leads to younger-looking and firmer skin.
- Gotu Kola: Pegged as the “herb of longevity” for its cognitive and spiritual benefits, gotu kola has a potent combination of amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and phytochemicals – hello powerful anti-aging properties! Gotu kola helps improve blood circulation, blemishes and scarring and has also been found to calm inflammation and stimulate new cell growth.
- Jojoba Oil: With a variety of healing resources, jojoba oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce redness caused by drying while keeping skin calm and comfortable. Another plus – it’s hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (aka non-irritating and less likely to build up on skin and clog pores).
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is a skin superstar. By scouring the body for free radicals and donating an electron to them, it stabilizes those harmful compounds from damaging skin cells while also decreasing inflammation. This can translate to decreased redness, less itchiness, a brighter and more even complexion, fewer signs of aging, improved appearance of scars and stretch marks and clearer pores. Additionally, it absorbs harmful UV rays. Vitamin E, you’ve got it all.
- Amino Acid Blend: This powerful blend helps build dermal density, increases skin brightness, provides defenses from environmental stressors and improves skin hydration.
- Matrixyl 3000: Matrixyl 3000 is made up of two peptides that possess strong anti-aging properties. These two peptides work together to restore and maintain the skin’s youthful appearance by signaling to cells to produce more collagen.
These natural, key ingredients found in baebody’s eye gel work together to keep the skin around your eyes looking youthful, firm and bright.
2. It’s cruelty-free. It’s safe!
No need to be cruel – especially to animals. We’re proud to be cruelty-free at baebody because it goes beyond who we are and how we do business – we’re here to help make a difference. We choose to save the animals and your skin.
Harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates and phthalates are not found in our products because we take cruelty-free seriously. Tom Oliver, nutritionist of Tom Oliver Nutrition, states, 'Parabens allow products to survive for months, even years, in our bathroom cabinet; however, when you use these products, they can also enter your body through your skin.” Worse, once they enter your skin, they can stay in your tissue. Parabens = not good. As for sulfates, a common side effect of this surfactant includes irritation to eyes, skin and scalp. So, we strongly advise using our eye gel because, again, no sulfates + no parabens = happy eyes. Need we discuss phthalates? Phthalates are known as endocrine disrupting chemicals; when absorbed by the body, they act as estrogens that interfere with metabolism and normal hormonal function.
Bottom line – 7,000+ cosmetic ingredients have already proven to be safe, and we’ve taken the liberty of doing our research on these ingredients and have found that our skin has thanked us for it. You’ll always be safe with baebody’s eye gel – no cruelty.
3. It’s there for you, morning and night.
Sleepy eyes. Tired eyes. Puffy eyes. Yep, it happens. We’re human. Even if you get a good night’s rest, sometimes it feels like nothing can quite put the twinkle in your eye. Baebody’s eye gel has that extra pizzazz; working all day and night for that tricky under-eye area, this lightweight formula really has it all for all skin types.
Let’s name the top benefits of using baebody’s eye gel:
- Fights the appearance of under-eye fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nourishes under-eye skin to protect from dryness and sagging.
- Minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Brightens the appearance of skin.
Yes, certain eye patches and masks can help as well. However, Dr. Debra Jaliman cautions using eye patches and masks as you won’t want to leave them on for longer than the recommended time or risk getting a reaction. She recommends using an eye cream to nourish the skin and lock in all-day and night moisture. Even better – storing baebody’s eye gel in the fridge for an extra cooling effect can help skin “wake up” for a morning boost.
4. It’s widely-reviewed and well-recommended.
As the #1 best-selling eye gel on Amazon, baebody’s eye gel has glowing reviews from customers, skincare experts, beauty magazines and more. Featured in national publications like PureWow; POPSUGAR; O, The Oprah Magazine; POOSH; Allure; Yahoo! Life and more, people have a lot to say about this “miracle worker.”
“I am a makeup artist and would recommend this as a daily undereye product for anyone to use. I've used this eye gel for about a month consistently and have no complaints! It has a very light cooling and non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly without leaving a taut feeling. The amount of product you receive for the price is very reasonable especially for an under-eye serum.” – Prettythrifty
“I'm in love with this stuff! I bought it from Amazon on a whim, thinking if 14,000+ people have given it 4 stars and it is an Amazon Choice pick that it has to be something! Let me tell you, it definitely is! I've had it since July last year and it is still a TON of product left... The value of brightening, firming and minimizing puffiness and lines while delivering moisture to the area is fantastic.” – Naomi Taylor
While we can’t help genetics, we can help alleviate under-eye insecurities. With 20,000 raving reviews on Amazon, this eye gel comes well-recommended by people from all ages and backgrounds.
5. It’s affordable.
We know. It’s shocking that a quality beauty product doesn’t break the bank. Your skin deserves everything we’ve discussed – natural ingredients that promote skin strength and elasticity, cruelty-free properties, around-the-clock hydration and raving reviews. Under $25, this 1.7 fluid-ounce product lasts a long time and stores well.
To compare, we’ll highlight dermatologist recommended eye creams and their price point:
- LA MER’s The Eye Balm Intense: $235
- Tata Harper’s Restorative Eye Crème: $105
- SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex: $98
- NEOCUTIS Lumière Illuminated Eye Cream: $97
- EltaMD Renew Eye Gel: $56
These are just a few. When it comes to bang for your buck, baebody’s eye gel really is the stuff.
Quite frankly, it’s hard to narrow it down to just five reasons to love baebody’s eye gel. We’ve always been told “quality over quantity” when it comes to our lifestyle choices – well, this applies for skin care and beauty products, too. You’re never too young to start taking care of your under-eye area, and if you know someone who’s into skin care and not using this product, please have them read this. As Friends always reminds us, “*baebody’s eye gel* will be there for you!”